CONNECT2015 is Canada’s largest education technology conference. Building on last year’s event, CONNECT 2015 will be better than ever! We expect to attract 2500 participants, plus countless Exhibitors and Sponsors to come together under one roof to share best practices and expand our horizons of education technology in an ever increasing global and digital economy.
This community of passionate educators, leaders, chief information officers, directors of education, IT experts, business managers and government sector institutions are committed to gathering once a year to learn, debate and exchange ideas, network and be inspired through a smorgasbord of world class speakers, presenters, exhibits and seminars. It is the only event in Canada that brings together the complete life-cycle of learning, from kindergarten to Higher Education, libraries and workplace learning.
Our mission is to connect all sectors in order to help raise the standards of 21st century teaching, training and learning in education and the workplace.
- K-12 Ed Leaders
- K-12 Educators
- K-12 IT CIO, CTO & Managers
- K-12 Business Managers & Adminstrators
- K-12 Library Managers
- Higher Education IT Leaders
- Higher Education CIO’s and IT Directors
- Higher Ed Leaders, Professors and Faculty
- Broader Public Sector IT, Business and Economic Development Managers
- School to Workplace Learning associations
- Libraries and learning commons
We look forward to seeing you at Connect!
— Dino Miele, CIO, DSBN & Connect Conference Chair
For more information, and to register, visit www.canconnected.com.