Contest Submission Details
Submissions will be accepted until midnight EST on Friday, March 11, 2016.
|Bosch||Dremel 3D Printer|
How Will Prizes Be Awarded?
The judges are comprised of a MindShare Learning Report representative (1), MindShare Learning Board member (2) and last year’s contest winners (3). The judging criteria rubrics, used by the judges, will be based on C21 Canada’s 7 C’s of 21st Century Learning. This rubric can be found below.
7 C’s of 21st Century Learning
- Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Critical Thinking
- Culture and Ethical Citizenship
- Computer and Digital Technologies
Source: 7 C’s of 21st Century Learning Page 10
Open to full-time K-12 educators working in a publicly funded Canadian School and holding a valid teaching certificate.
- Teachers must seek approval from their school principal to participate.
- Group submissions (teachers and students) by a school are permitted and encouraged.
- Submissions must be in video format and uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo.
- The Submission can be no more than four (4) minutes in length and contain no copyrighted material.
- Please seek appropriate approvals from video participants in the event your submission is successful and we wish to showcase your video.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded. There is no cash value.
- Winners must be prepared to participate in award ceremonies and agree to their photo being published.*For further info please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org