Congratulations on your most recent book Blended.
1. What inspired it? What is the market penetration of Blended Learning?
2. Blended Learning is ( I did my Masters in EdTech at Pepperdine U via this mode 85% online 15% f2f…) as a subset of online learning is often misunderstood. How would you define it?
3. Let’s talk about the notion of Distrupting Class… one of your previous books. A powerful title, yet again, not clearly understood. What is it about education and the challenge around innovation? Are you optimistic about the future of learning?
4. I once interviewed a CEO of one of the top LMS companies who informed me that they were no longer an LMS company but a learning platform. Did he confuse the market by making the switch? What do you see in the future for the LMS players and educators teaching online? What platforms do you see emerging?
5. Can we expect an accelerated shift to online and blended in higher ed? What about the K12 space?
6. Which academic institutions are leading the way in Blended Learning in higher ed? What about in K12? And what are the key drivers to embracing it?
7. Where do you see Blended Learning in 2020?
Thanks again for your support on this. Best! R.