Charles Fadel is a global education expert and author with several affiliations:
- Visiting Practitioner at Harvard’s Graduate School of Education. Visiting Lecturer at Wharton/UPenn ‘s CLO program. Member of the President’s Council at Olin College.
- Vice-chair of the Education committee of the Business and Industry Advisory Committee to the OECD.
- Formerly Global Education Lead at Cisco Systems, and liaison with UNESCO and World Bank.
- Board member at the Partnership for 21st Century Skills; Innovate/Educate and Change the Equation (STEM advocacy).
- Co-author of a best-selling book titled “21st Century Skills” now being translated into mandarin Chinese, Russian and Korean http://www.21stcenturyskillsbook.com/index.php
He has worked on education projects with more than thirty countries and states, both developed and developing. His work spans Schools, Higher Education, and Workforce Development. He has been featured by National Public Radio, the CBC, Huffington Post, and many other media.
Charles has been awarded five patents. He holds a BS in electronics/physics with a minor in neuroscience, and a MBA in international marketing.